At a recent water damage after removing the glued down hardwood floor our crew found gypcrete underneath. The gypcrete serves as a sound barrier to the room below, but left behind quite the dusty mess after being removed. SERVPRO crews brought in an industrial concree dust HEPA vac to remove the dust off the subfloor to ensure the building was not constantly producing dust.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Dale City/Lake Ridge arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.